Our next Support Group is TONIGHT! Wednesday, January 2 and the topic is Your Fitness Journey presented by Anthony Baynard of Body Renew. Support groups are FREE and open to everyone! The meeting will be from 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM in the Willow Room (adjacent to the cafeteria) at Providence Hospital. Click here to register!
Bet you have a New Year’s Resolution! It’s a new year, a new beginning. According to a YouGov poll, the Top 10 New Year’s resolutions for 2018 were:
1. Eat better
2. Exercise more
3. Spend less money
4. Self care (i.e. get more sleep)
5. Read more books
6. Learn a new skill
7. Get a new job
8. Make new friends
9. Get a new hobby
10. Focus more on appearance
As you can see, most of the resolutions are related to well-being – eating better, exercising more and self care. If you have the same resolutions for this year, let us help you fulfill them! We believe this is the year for success and we’d like to give you a toast for a new beginning!
If you would like more information about how Anchorage Bariatrics can help you with a customized weight loss solution, would like to attend a free informational seminar, or our Monthly Support Group, please call us at 907-644-THIN.
10 Healthy Foods That Boost Energy
1. Almonds: Full of Motivating Magnesium and Vitamin B
2. Popcorn: Packed With an All-Fiber, No-Guilt Crunch
3. Peanut Butter: High in Good Fats, Protein, and Satisfaction
4. Salmon: Rich in Brain-Boosting Omega-3s
5. Bananas: Potassium Pumps Up Your Workout
6. Kale: Amino Acids and Antioxidants Will Keep You Alert
7. Oatmeal: Fiber Makes a Long-Burning Fuel
8. Pistachios: Packed With Powerful Protein and Fiber
9. Hummus: Protein-Rich Dip With a Nutritious Kick
10. Greek Yogurt: A Creamy, Substantial Energy Solution
Wake Up to a Fresh Start!
Sleep is very important to all of us. The holidays, though very enjoyable, are also very tiring. So get some sleep. It’s a new year so start it off right! Get enough sleep (not too much, about 7-8 hours) so you can wake up and face the year fresh, energetic, motivated and with great vibes!