Please set aside approximately 45 minutes to watch the seminar in its entirety.
There will be review questions for your benefit to reinforce the information presented.
You MUST watch the entire seminar to move on to a consultation with our team.
Technical guidelines to successfully view our online seminar on a computer or mobile device
Your computer or mobile device will need a consistent, strong internet, WI-FI or cellular connection throughout the entire online seminar.
You will need Adobe Flash Player 10.x or above to view the online seminar. Click here for a free download of the latest Adobe Flash Player.
- Supported Browsers (Mac) Safari (latest version), Chrome (latest version) and Firefox (latest version)
- Supported Browsers (PC) Internet Explorer 8 and above, Firefox (latest version), and Chrome (latest version)
- Supported Mobile Devices (iOS) Apple iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad running iOS 4.3 and above (iOS 6.x recommended)
- Supported Devices (Android) Devices running Android 4.0.3 and above (4.2 recommended)
- Devices capable of streaming video: Blackberry, webOS (Palm Pre), Windows Mobile, devices running Android 4.0.2 and prior or iOS 3.x and prior
Here are some things to keep in mind to avoid technical difficulties while watching the seminar:
Make sure you have a strong and consistent WI-FI, cellular or internet signal. If not, try a different location with a stronger connection.
To successfully resume the seminar if you step away:
- Do not clear your browser history/cache/cookies during the period of time you are watching the seminar.
- Watch the seminar from the same device and browser.
If you need further assistance, please contact us at 907-644-8446. Our office hours are 8:00am – 5:00pm, Monday through Friday. If you reach our voicemail, please leave a message and we will return your call within two business days.
Download our Medical Disclosure Information form.